AVP / Director of Information Technology I Network Engineer with extensive experience.
Strengths - excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills. Sound work ethic, capable of working independently or in a team environment. Highly professional with the ability to set and maintain priorities.
Certifications and Certificates:
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• Comp-TA A+ Certified
• Microsoft SOL 2000 Design and Administration
• Microsoft Access I. II. III
• Navision Report Writer I & II
• Web design
Software I Hardware Knowledge:
• Operating Systems: Installation & support of Microsoft Windows up to and including Windows 8.1
• Sever Systems: Installation & support of Microsoft Server, up to and including Server 2012, SCO UNIX
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Database Software: Installation & support of Microsoft SQL up to and including SQL 2012.
Highly proficient with Microsoft Access and Sybase databases
• ERP Software: OMD and Installation & support of Microsoft Navision up to and including NAV2013 R2
• Office Suites: Microsoft Office 97 - 2013
• Email Programs: Microsoft Exchange, Ipswicth Imail
• Content management platform: WebGui and Magento
• Familiarity with a wide variety of Cisco and Fortinet Firewalls. 3Comm, Netgear, Hp and Cisco routers and switches
• Expert knowledge of a variety of Smartphone operating systems including Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Android and IOS
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: