I am an extremely dependable hard worker that is eager to learn and gain new skills. My Customer Service oriented work history has taught me to deal with various situations in dealing with customers/clients. Proficient problem solving skills and capable of deescalating irate customers even under pressure. I am an excellent team player and creative thinker that is always willing to bring new and innovative ideas to the table. I will always take an opportunity to grow within the workplace and prove my skills.
Bilingual (fluent in English & Spanish)
Punctual, flexible and hard-working
Great team player
Excellent skills with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Great knowledge of Photoshop gained both by school and self-taught
Good contact skills with Clients gained by my position as Realtor Assistant, contacting client´s and
maintaining good relationships.
Extremely fast learner and able to easily adapt to new environments
Able to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented
Strong problem solving ability
Superior communication skills gained through Customer Service experience
Self-taught organizational skills as an Independent Photographer by managing my calendar and
scheduling my own appointments.
PhotographerEl Paso, TexasIndependant / Freelance Photographer01/2015 to Current
- Fashion Photography
- Landscape/Scenery Photography
- Obtaining and managing clients.
- Booking appointments and managing my own calendar.
- Styling models and set creation.
- Directing models and assistants.
TelerxEl Paso, Texas Account Representative & Customer Service01/2015 to 01/2017
- Answering inbound calls.
- Processing and answering mail and emails.
- Providing excellent customer service, and assisting consumer´s with correcting any conflicts.
- De-escalate irate customer´s and provide reasonable solutions.
- Training new agents.
DalTileEl Paso, TexasReceptionis09/2014 to 12/2014
- Schedule meetings/appointments and keeping calendar´s updated.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintaining documents organized and performing all clerical receptionist duties such as filing,
photocopying, faxing etc.
- Assisting visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Prepping
them for safety regulations.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information
Millenium 2000 Real Estate ServicesEl Paso, TexasRealtor Assistant08/2011 to 03/2013
- Scheduling meetings/appointments and keeping calendar updated.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, faxing, and photocopying.
- Keeping logs of properties visited by clients.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and emails while providing basic information
High School Diploma2012Americas High School, El Paso, Texas, United States
El Paso Commnity College, El Paso, Texas, United States
Art major - Graphic Design & Marketing (2013 - Present)