Results-oriented business leader with more than 18 years of experience in day-to-day business operations management. Effective liaison to key clients, accounts and external business stakeholders. Offering ability to leverage trends across industries and markets to derive solutions and approaches focused on creating value for customers and profitability for company. Demonstrated ability to streamline processes for efficiency and productivity. Well-versed in applying multi-faceted approach to managing safety, operations and productivity across multiple business lines. Merger and acquisitions specialist adept in creating seamless integration of new operations and businesses.
-Drives operational performance to deliver efficiencies that enable growth, provide superior customer service, improve processes, and enhances systems to increase capability and capacity.
- Budget forecasting and development for the department Leads projects using lean process methodology to eliminate waste and achieve operational cost savings, align processes with future technology, drive efficiencies to create capabilities for new products and services, and improve service to clients Provides financial leadership and vision to operations based on business understanding and ability to leverage people and technology to elevate overall operational performance.
-Leads effort to identify new opportunities and maintain existing arrangements with suppliers and partners while collaborating with the production department to analyze offerings and maximize potential returns -Advises senior management on all matters which may have either a short-term or long-term impact on operational ability and/or the profitability of the company.
- Manages timekeeping and payroll tools, conducts timely performance appraisals and follow up, and ensures all employees meet training and professional development goals
-Management of the operation by providing leadership and direction to create process improvements and establish a team environment with current CBA guidelines
-Achieved efficient workflow by assigning tasks, monitoring functions, and following up on work results.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of policies by establishing standards and procedures and then measuring results against standards to make any needed adjustments.
- Monitored and communicated daily, weekly, and monthly production and sales data to Operations Manager.
- Ensured operation reports were prepared in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Achieved organizational objectives by coordinating between departments in resolving daily operational issue
-Directed inventory regulation processes and accounting input data processing and reviewed output records from supply systems.
-Negotiated manufacturing service agreements and quality standards.
Managed all Flatbed operations for the Department of Defense maintained all Hazmat cargo and ammunition to insure all D.O.T regulations were followed .
-Championed high quality customer service to local office personnel and served as primary contact for all questions concerning established accounts -Generated detailed, accurate and timely communications to provide. operations manager with accurate information regarding the status of client accounts.
- Assisted supervisor with regular account billing, verified charges and printed invoices as necessary.
- Researched and resolved issues, errors, or billing discrepancies in a timely manner.
-Supervised department personnel by assigning and directing daily tasks as well as evaluating performance to enhance productivity and resolve problems.
-Lead a team of National account managers that were responsible for sales and contribution to margin growth as budgeted annually.
-Proactively anticipates business changes and implements additional incremental growth programs to surpass annual budgets for sales and contribution margin growth .
-Created, managed and executed business plan and communicated company vision and objectives to motivate teams.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: