• Certified, competent Substitute Teacher with 7 years experience of instructing high school students
• Sound educational background
(Praxis - Social Studies Pass in addition to college degrees)
• Can substitute all subject areas cultivating suitable educational atmospheres for all students.
• Committed to keeping up with lesson plans
• Enthusiastic, creative and adaptable to classroom and institutional needs.
• Encouraging and passionate approach fostering positive learning environments that help students achieve high academic goals.
• Flexible teaching approach that provides both group and individualized instructions.
• Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: