Responsible Science Teacher, with over 23 years of practice, certified in Illinois to teach High School Physics and Middle School Science subjects. Learns and integrates new technologies and teaching strategies as part of leadership and classroom management. Adept at helping students to overcome learning challenges and achieve academic goals. Experienced in applying laboratory-based learning models to enhance skill-sets. Realizes consistent improvement in test scores year after year.
• Teaches High School Physics (Honors)
• Reports to the Principal
• Serves as Freshman Advisor, helps them navigate through their first year in high school
• Serves on Refocus Room team, to help students reflect on their actions whenever they get into trouble
• Coordinates Parents-Teacher-Student conferences to provide feedback and customized support to parents and students.
• Facilitates professional development training for colleagues as assigned by my supervisor.
• Works with colleagues to create instructional materials aimed at helping students from different backgrounds (language and culture) meet their educational goals.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: