Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) professional with specialized Health Information Management (HIM) education and strong IT technical background. Seeking a position that will embrace my knowledge and skills to promote data integrity within the healthcare industry and electronic health record environment. Strong communication, organization, and team player skills. Organized, communicative and team-oriented with proficiency in Inpatient/Outpatient (ICD-10-CM/PCS, CPT, HCPCS) medical coding, electronic health systems, data analytics, statistical reporting, documentation management/ improvement (CDI), release of information (ROI) medical terminology, and HIPAA policy.
GPA: 4.0 Summa Cum Laude graduate; Honor Roll 2017-2020
• Able to register patients, schedule appointments and manage patient records in paper and electronic health record systems such as MEDITECH, VistA, EHRgo and drChrono
• Able to demonstrate a knowledge of HIPAA and patient privacy and security
• Able to research, extract and use various data sources to create reports for data visualization projects using Tableau
• Able to properly process, track and evaluate requests for patient health records from a variety of sources including attorneys, providers, insurance companies, patients and others keeping in mind federal/state laws and regulations that mandate ROI for protected health information (PHI) using CIOX Health ROI
• Able to properly match patient information in EMPI system using ARGO to identify, evaluation and manage duplicate patient records
• Able to perform a variety of detailed clerical and record keeping tasks effectively and accurately like filing, scanning, indexing, data entry and documentation management
• Able to code inpatient and outpatient using ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, ICD-10-PCS & CPT procedure codes, HCPCS II codes and modifiers
• Establishes positive relationships with co-workers and works well in a team oriented environment
National Collegiate Honor Society, 2018 – 2020 Potomac Health Foundation Fellow, 2018- 2019 American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), 2018 – Present Health Information Management Leaders of Tomorrow (HIMLOT) 2019 - 2020
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: