Detail-oriented and organized Property Manager effective at managing personnel, property and special projects.
· Educated clients about long-term health benefits of balanced diets and exercise programs.
· Analyzed, developed, organized and prepared special meals, including low-fat, low-cholesterol and chemical-free meals.
· Reviewed and interpreted important lab results and explained implications to patients.
· Assessed clients' nutritional and health statuses to prescribe appropriate eating and exercise plans.
· Provided in-depth information on various modes of nutritional care to maximize options and paths to boosting health.
· Monitored calorie count for individual patients in accordance with specific nutritional needs as specified by physicians.
· Identified market product demands and customer trends to bring in new customers and retain existing ones for sustainable profits.
· Brought in new business connections and revenue generation opportunities by improving networking strategies.
· Created, managed and executed a successful business plan and communicated company vision and objectives to motivate teams.
· Coached and guided senior managers to improve effectiveness and policy enforcement, resulting in improved employee job satisfaction and higher performance levels.
· Oversaw staff recruitment and development initiatives to keep workforce skilled and effective.
· Communicated frequently with parents, students and faculty to provide feedback and discuss instructional strategies.
· Incorporated exciting and engaging activities to reinforce student participation and hands-on learning.
· Promoted physical, mental and social development by implementing classroom games and outdoor recreational activities.
· Collaborated with SEO and content team to produce social media content for adult students and children.
· Produced original, creative content for promotional advertisements and marketing materials.
· Partnered with teacher to plan and implement lessons following school's curriculum, goals, objectives and philosophies.
· Collaborated with colleagues in developing benchmark lessons and identifying curriculum needs of faculty.
· Planned and monitored implementation of technology-based learning programs.
· Participated in creative meetings to assist in developing ideas and defining project deadlines.
· Studied and rehearsed roles from scripts to interpret, learn and memorize lines and cues.
· Strengthened content through proofreading and editing.
· Increased training efficiency by working closely with supervisor and coworkers, making inquiries, and giving detailed feedback.
· Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
· Collected, arranged and input information into records management database system.
· Created and completed personnel action forms for all hires, title changes and terminations.
· Completed all paperwork, recognizing any discrepancies and addressing them in a timely fashion.
· Assisted with audits of accounts, vouchers and records.
· Certified Holistic Nutritionist, American Fitness Professionals & Associates
Studied physiology, nutritional biochemistry and biochemical individuality. Acquired understanding in the role of whole foods, macronutrients and micronutrients. Learned to apply the principals of holism, transformation, and resilience. Studied behavior change management and the role of personal values and culture on eating habits.
· Certified Health & Wellness Coach, American Fitness Professionals & Associates
Studied mental illness, mental health and impacts of drug, alcohol, and tobacco use. Acquired understanding of the Transtheoretical Model, verbal and nonverbal encouragement skills. Understanding of various coaching models such as the Flow Model of Coaching, the Six What's Model and Motivational Interviewing.
· Certified Holistic Health Coach, American Fitness Professionals & Associates
· Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, American Association of Drugless Practitioners
· Russian (Fluent)
· English (Fluent)
· Chinese (Intermediate)
· Spanish (Beginner)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: