Experienced Manager with over 7 years of experience in Travel Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide accurate and detailed information via phone and or e-mail;
- Prepare itinerary proposals and quotes for Idividuals, Groups and Corporate clients;
- Communicate with customers to ensure consistency between products offered in relation to client expectations;
- Ensure all reservation ﬁles are completed accurately and according to the proposed itinerary, correcting any discrepancies;
- Prepare custom itineraries that met client or customer needs and ensured that they were clear, concise, and accurate;
- Assist with other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the members of the franchise network as it relates to stafﬁng, service levels, technology, and issue resolution;
- Work closely with other managers to design, implement, and maintain agency enhancements that ensure complete integration with those services (i.e. online booking tool, hotel, and car rental programs);
- Participate in activities to assess and select appropriate tools aimed at improving operational process efﬁciencies as well as capturing data that will lead to improved ability to identify and target strategic operational initiatives;
- Communicate across the organization with respect to the implementation of new service programs as well as changes to existing programs;
- Assume the lead role in strategic sourcing data analysis, evaluating competing suppliers and supply markets, developing an appropriate procurement strategy for various travel suppliers, negotiating contracts, assisting in the development of implementation and communication plans;
- Interact with client service partners when clients are either current suppliers or being considered as potential suppliers to the organization;
- Ensure compliance with negotiated contract terms, ﬁnancial targets, etc;
- Lead the development of supplier relationship management plans that include performance tracking and reporting.
- Make arrangements for tours, including but not limited to tourist attractions, transport, accommodation, and car rentals;
- Provide advice on destinations and packages to tourists;
- Provide inputs/recommendations on tour and vacation packages being planned by the company;
- Make hotel and restaurant visits to improve accuracy on the information held by the travel agency such as cleanliness, range of services/facilities so that it can appropriately make recommendations to its clients;
- Get accurate and up to date fees and charges from hotels and various tourist attractions;
- Attend to client's queries made both on the phone and via the Internet;
- Provide recommendations on how the company website can be improved for ease of use, completeness, and marketability, if and when necessary;
- Check weather conditions and forecasts; coordinate with local government bodies for this purpose and during emergency cases;
- Do other errands or and chores assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences;
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans;
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities;
- Prepare the classroom for class activities;
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities;
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs;
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment;
- Use relevant technology to support instruction;
- Observe and evaluate student's performance and development;
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests, and assignments;
- Provide appropriate feedback on work;
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students;
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development;
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by law, district policies and school regulations;
- Prepare required reports on students and activities;
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures;
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school and apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: