Recent MSEE graduate with international experience as a hardware design engineer for a major communications and information technology manufacturer. Possess the analytical abilities and technical skills necessary for engineering innovative designs and applications. A solid track record of researching, designing, debugging, and producing high precision components and systems. Flexible and focused with an in-depth understanding of electrical engineering theory, industry-standard circuit design, complex FPGA design, and autonomous systems.
Analog circuit design
Digital circuit design and verification
Embedded software development
DDR3, PCIe, JESD ADC/DAC interfaces
Programming Skills C/C++
Scripting skill Perl/Python
Developed automated visual inspection system for accepting and rejecting glass flares based on their physical dimensions and geometry, speeding up product sorting process by 100%.
HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER August 2010 to July 2016Nokia － Copenhagen, Denmark
• Designed and developed prototype board level analog and digital electronic communication circuits and systems.
• Developed cost effective test methods and low-level software
to automate the hardware testing procedures
• Mixed signal analysis on defaulted phones and tested for errors
in hardware and software
• Validated and tested designs for functionality and power
• Supported senior engineers with design specifics and
• Held international video conferences with fellow Nokia engineers,
and team developers to exchange ideas regarding specific
product issues and their performance
Hardware Design Engineer Intern October 2009 to March 2010Nokia － Copenhagen, Denmark
• Researched and designed necessary filtering, amplification,
and control circuits for assigned phone models.
• Supported hardware engineers with design parameters and design
• Wrote test benches and performed simulations for design
verification and optimization
• Directed technicians with PCB design, layout issues,
• Assisted senior engineers in product design reviews, and
regarding hardware design and performance
Education and Training
Master of Science : Electrical Engineering, 2015THE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF DENMARK － Lyngby, Denmark
Bachelor of Science : Electronics and Computer Engineering, 2012THE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF DENMARK － Lyngby, Denmark