Ph.D. Microbiology and Immunology, 2017
The George Washington University - Washington, DC
Bachelor of Science Biochemistry, 2003
Bath University - Bath, UK
Mammalian/bacterial cell culture
Enzyme based assays
Rodent techniques/antibody production
Prism graphing/statistical analysis software
• Assessed efficacy of candidate attenuated Salmonella vaccines in mice as part of a cancer vaccine project.
• Purified numerous control and cancer antigens and assayed for common impurities for use in immunization and ELISA.
• Developed and published process to quantitate virion and cell derived viral DNA in blood samples of Kaposi sarcoma and primary effusion lymphoma patients based on CpG methylation and qPCR.
• Troubleshot qPCR assays and wrote SOP and GLP related documents.
• Used human primary cells and cell lines indicative of melanoma disease progression in a high-throughput proliferation assay to screen over 3,200 clinically approved drugs to produce a shortlist of drugs to target metastatic melanoma.
• Maintained lab gene knockout mice by breeding and genotyping.
• Produced antibody following good manufacturing practices by immunizing rabbits with antigen and collecting serum.
• Worked as part of a team to optimize the company's syphilis ELISA by purifying components of the company's syphilis assay using HPLC.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: