Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry].
• Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on department and store sales goals and guest engagement. Including: merchandising, pricing, transitions, revisions, sales plans, sampling, promotions and price change.
• Enable a consistent experience for the guests by ensuring product is in stock, available, accurately priced and signed on the sales floor.
• Assess General Merch backroom, sales floor areas and fulfillment reporting to identify gaps and develop a plan to resolve.
• Be an expert of operations, accuracy, process and efficiency.
• Oversee execution of processes in inbound, outbound, replenishment, inventory accuracy, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for select GM areas of the store.
• Establish clear goals and expectations and hold team members accountable to expectations.
• Lead and coach the team to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all GM processes.
• Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
• Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
• Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way.
• Key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and processes.
• Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.).
• All other duties based on business needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: