• Familiar and experienced with a wide array of game development engines and tools such as Multimedia Fusion, Construct, Game Maker, Unity, Photoshop, Graphics Gale, FL Studio, BFXR, LabChirp, Audacity, Apache Subversion, Tortoise SVN, OBS, Open Office, Dropbox, etc.
• Familiar and experienced in all fields of game development including Programming, Art, Music, Design, and Testing
• Experience with remote collaboration & subversion control.
• A great eye for detail and quality
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Responsible for developing a number of small-scale games in various genres to be included with Scirra's upcoming game engine, Construct 3. The games are meant to show off Construct 3's capabilities and serve as a learning resource for new developers.
Kiwi Story: An action/platformer modeled after Super Mario Brothers.
Glokar: A shoot 'em up modeled after classic 90's games of the same genre.
Puzzle Panic: A block shifting match-3 game modeled after Tetris Attack.
Assisted in developing a working prototype for Aquatic Moon's flagship title, Twilight Monk.
Designed & Coded Player Mechanics, Enemies & Behaviors, Combat Systems, Overworld Systems, GUI & Menu Systems, and Visual Effects.
Primary Tools: Construct 2, Apache Subversion.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: