Successful setting schedules, training new staff and monitoring safety procedures. Reliable, hardworking and devoted to satisfying needs of different individuals with varying skill levels and interests. Seasoned Recreational Leader focused on developing robust and successful schedule.
Successful at promoting and directing all types of activities for [Type] participants. Eager to dedicate advanced [Type] and [Type ] skills developed over [Number] years of experience to exciting new position.
Versatile Recreational Leader familiar with [Type], [Type] and [Type] events. Enthusiastic and disciplined professional with [Number]-year record of success in field. Prepared to apply experience and skills to growth-oriented position with progressive organization.
Dedicated Recreational Leader experienced in planning and leading [Type] activities on [Timeframe] basis. Knowledgeable about budgetary, safety and administrative requirements. Ready to bring [Number] years of experience to challenging new role.
Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
Hardworking and passionate jobseeker with strong organizational skills eager to secure entry-level [Job Title] position in [Type] environment. Ready to help team achieve company goals.
To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
· Illinois State University Soccer (Division I): 2000/2001/2002/2003
· Julie K. Heidecke Award Recipient (2004): Awarded to a senior who has shown commitment, spirit, determination, leadership, sportsmanship, academics, morality and concern for others
· Cheryl Sarnwick Award Honoree (2003): The honor, named for a former Redbird soccer player, is given to a soccer team member who is constantly working hard while helping to improve her teammates and is a leader both on and off the field
· National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS) Wilderness First Responder/Adult & Child CPR/AED/Airway Management (Valid: 12/12/19-12/12/21)
· Colorado Parks & Recreation Association Ally Member (Valid: 1/11/20-2/28/21)
· Member roles in Colorado Parks and Recreation Association as CARA Secretary (2012/2013/2014), Chair-Elect (2015), Chair (2016), and Past Chair (2017)
Estes Valley Land trust (2020/2021)
Habitat for Humanity
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: