Reliable and friendly Front End Assistant who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience. With this background, I would like to apply for the position of part time Front End Cashier.
Strong communication skills
Ability to operate cash register, tabletop/hand-held scanners
Cash handling accuracy
Strong customer service skills
Front End AssistantCompany Name － City, State
- Performed Front End Assistant's duties and other job assignments from time to time (e.g. cashiering, set up and closing duties for the department, etc.)
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Informed customers about all product lines and services offered by the company.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
Kept current on market and product trends to effectively answer customer questions.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration/MarketingPolytechnic University of the Philippines － CityPhilippines
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Job Titles Held:
Front End Assistant
Bachelor of Science : Business Administration/Marketing
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].