1. Ability to work well independently as well as a member of a team
2. Highly dependable and willing to learn new skills
3. Motivated to provide excellent services
4. Experienced Phlebotomist, Pharmacy Tech
5. Experienced clerical and computer skills Patient-oriented Phlebotomist offering 20 years of experience in laboratory and clinical settings. Technically proficient in all phlebotomy techniques, universal precautions, and sterilization protocols. Team-oriented and skilled in training students and new hires on policies and procedures.
Completed Course of Phlebotomy and received a Certificate of Completion.
My Mother in law had major surgery, and Cancer. Instead of Nursing home or Rehab I took time from work to care for her.
I was on my third week of training when the company laid me off due to the corona virus pandemic, we lost many patients due to the surgery departments shutting down during this time.
Therefore, I was laid off on April 3,2020
I do not know when I will get back to full 40 hour capacity, but I need work now to be able to maintain my home, bills, and lifestyle
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: