Front Desk Associate with 1 year of experience. Dedicated to complete guest satisfaction and paying attention to special needs. Excellent memory and success at detail-oriented services. Results-driven Front Desk Associate with solid administrative, customer service and financial management skills. High-energy team player dedicated to maximizing customer loyalty with exceptional support. Well-organized in planning, problem-solving and multitasking. Operations Assistant with successful history as an excellent time manager and creative problem solver. Bringing 1 year of related experience and ability to handle all manner of tasks with an efficient and hardworking mindset. I'm Communicative and team oriented when it comes to taking care of the task effectively and proficiently. Ambitious and Adaptable with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings. Upbeat Gym Assistant with dedication to providing fun, safe and engaging activities to program participants. Leverages talent in Leadership and Planning to build rapport and lead by example. Excellent time management skills with aptitude for managing complex activity schedules. Highly-organized Gym Assistant talented in promoting safety, activity engagement and positive behavior. Collaborate effectively with colleagues to generate innovative ideas and resolutions to complex problems. People-person with strong communication skills and Physically fit with stamina to handle demanding work. Experienced Gym Assistant with knowledge and abilities to lead children through variety of activities. Familiar with helping individuals of different skill levels enjoy recreation and enhance wellness. Safety-oriented and observant. Self-motivated Ride Operator experienced in initiating positive outcomes for all guests. Committed to supporting patrons and enticing visitors to enjoy attractions. Dedicated to safety precautions and promoting positive environment. Customer service-driven and considered punctual, reliable employee. Dependable Ride Operator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
- 4 Years playing Football for New Utrecht High School. Was Capitan of the Football Team for my Senior year. Took our team to the Playoffs every year and got our school sponsorships.
- 3 Years Wrestling for New Utrecht High School. Was Captain of the Wrestling Team Senior year. Went to Semi Finals and became 3rd in the city in my weight class.
- 2 Years In the Leadership Program at the school helping out with organizing activities in the School, Tutoring, and Monitoring making sure Scholars are in the classrooms and not skipping classes.
- Volunteer work at CrossFit 718 My Senior year in High school and 3rd semester in college with organizing equipment in the facility and assisting the trainers with classes that were taking place making sure everyone was safe and if anyone had any questions about the workout.
- Volunteered with Scrap Metal corporation, a shirt business making shirts for schools and programs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: