I believe that imagination has no limits and whatever you can envision can come to life. That is the root of my passion for art and design. Design allows me to open the windows of my imagination and fill the pages in front of me, and soon to fill the world. I work hard and I am a fast learner. I am well skilled in the world of graphic design and am very versatile with my aesthetic. I have a outgoing and lively personality and I am fluent with the importance of social media in today's world.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
• Skilled in Sketch
• Digital Marketing
• Digital imagery
• Logo design
• Visual design
• Graphic design
• Excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Self-motivated work ethic
• Complex problem solving
• Digital media
• Proficient in Adobe CS5
• Production layouts
• Web user interfaces
• HTML & CSS Knowledge
• Member of FBLA
• Member of DECA
• Awarded SOPHOMORE YEAR PLACED AT DISTRICTS AND WENT TO STATE COMPETITION
• Awarded JUNIOR YEAR 5TH PLACE AT WOLVERINE, 4TH PLACE A TITAN, 4TH PLACE AT DISTRICTS AND WENT TO STATE COMPETITION, PLACED 8TH AT STATE AND WAS INVITED TO DECA NATIONALS TO COMPETE.
• Awarded SENIOR YEAR FBLA PLACED IN DISTRICTS AND WAS INVITED TO COMPETE AT STATE COMPETITION.
• Dean's List ALL FOUR YEARS
• Graduated with 3.75 HONORS GPA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: