Training and Education Professional with 8 years of experience in supervisory roles, 2+ years of experience acting as the Human Resources/Training Coordinator for a multi-million-dollar organization, and 1 year of dedicated teaching experience.
Arizona Department of Education Substitute Certificate, July 23, 2015-May 31, 2016
Certificate, Structured English Immersion (SEI) Completion Course, 45 Hours
Test Administrator Certificate, February 5, 2016
Test Administrator Certificate, April 5, 2016
Additional Teaching Certificates 2015-2016 School Year
El Paso Humane Society
Nursery Assistant/Foster Family // El Paso, TX // April 2019-March 2020
· Cared for and bottle-fed kittens every 2-3 hours. Logged weight, maintained feeding schedule, cleaned facilities.
· Fostered 3 litters of kittens and 1 litter of puppies, bottle-fed every 2-3 hours, gave medication, and raised until available for adoption.
Military Family Readiness Group Alpha Company
Key Caller // Fort Gordon, GA // May 2010-May 2012
· Assisted in updating FRG members on activities and check on them when their spouse was deployed.
· Point of contact if the spouse of a military member has a problem or issue.
· Provided support finding services on the military installation and help with military family activities.
· Ensured that all personal information remained confidential.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: