Responsible Food Preparation team member offering proven skills in maintaining clean facilities and promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. Dedicate long hours to complete fast-paced work. Customer service-driven team player good at connecting with people and fostering patron loyalty. Motivated Food Service Worker accustomed to diligently following recipes to prepare food ingredients and complete dishes. Conscientious and self-directed professional successful at working quickly in independent capacities. Experienced Food Service Worker knowledgeable about batch cooking, food safety and nutrition. Strong track record of reliability, accuracy and efficiency in all tasks. Maintains superior performance in both individual and team-focused duties.
KITCHEN STEWARD, (THE FANTAUZZO HOTEL – ACCOR HOTEL- ART SERIES)
AND ITALIAN STREET KITCHEN (ISK)
CURRENTLY WORKING IN BOTH PLACES
· Utilized proper storage bins to organize and transport kitchen equipment to stewarding room for storage purposes.
· Followed company safety and security policies and procedures when reporting maintenance needs and unsafe work conditions.
· Drained, stacked and dried items after washing.
· Assisted in food preparation by blending soups and washing and peeling vegetables.
· Washed utensils and cookware, including pants, pots, dishes, and trays.
· Assisted front and back of house personnel in spot cleaning floors and maintaining welcoming environment for team members and guests.
· Tasked with removal of garbage and refuse, mopping and sweeping floors and washing walls.
· Met high hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, attendance, and punctuality.
· Followed hotel procedures for key control, lifting heavy objects and using chemicals.
· Accepted opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance and cross-train for other positions.
· Actively promoted accident prevention through proper and acceptable levels of sanitation and cleanliness of kitchen.
· Increased machine efficiency by scraping and pre-washing dishes.
· Helped team meet expected demands by restocking work areas throughout restaurant such as server stations, salad bars and supply cupboards.
· Oversaw incoming deliveries, including unboxing supplies, shelving stock and rotating items.
· Washed equipment, surfaces, refrigerators and other areas and applied sanitizing chemicals.
· Used downtimes to prepare ingredients and restock supplies for expected busy periods.
· Maintained clean, trash-free workspaces to maximize productivity and safety.
· Reduced kitchen accidents by maintaining high standards of cleanliness and organization.
· Followed proper handling and sanitation procedures to ensure food safety for customers.
· Strategically plated hot meals and salads in aesthetically pleasing arrangements.
· Prevented food spoilage by monitoring dates, rotating stock and following proper storage procedures.
· Sanitized all pots, pans, utensils, kitchen appliances and equipment using company-approved cleaning supplies.
· Cleaned and sanitized dishes and utensils, consistently keeping adequate supplies on hand for expected customer loads.
· Kept supplies in sufficient stock by assessing inventory levels and reporting lower stock items.
· Sanitized dining ware and kitchen equipment according to health code standards.
· Checked pantry multiple times per shift and restocked it whenever food items were running low.
· Cleaned and sanitized all work surfaces between preparation of various foods, avoiding cross-contamination while maintaining food safety guidelines.
· Maintained composure and work quality while under stress.
1. Sita Budhathoki
Personal Care Worker
Wesley Mission (St. Marks Aged Care - Chermside)
2. Sarita Khatri Dangal
Registered Nurse (RN)
Clan Williams Aged Care- Bethania Aged Care Garden
3. Steven Herold
The Fantauzzo Hotel
1. Flue Vaccination
2. Police Check Certificate
3. OPAN (Older Persons Advocacy Network )Certificate
4. COVID-19 Training, provided by Covid-19training.gov.au
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: