* Before the starting of shift safety still my priority, I have to double check all 2 tanks POLY and ISO are at the required level before running any machine.
* Turn on the oven temperature of any machines for preheat the cabinets.
* Check all the fixtures if water valves are on or off and check the side walls measurement are right to avoid crashes.
* Check for the debris in the machines and around the machines to avoid dents or all kind of defects.
* Check every single unit (cabinet) after foamed for defect before sending it on the line, check for dents, pumps, foam void or foam leak.
* Check schedule production before to start
* Check the temperature of ovens & Foam Pressure every 2 hours.
* Check all the machines before to leave at end of shift clean all the messes.
* Make daily report of production
Maintenance is one of the biggest point I do as Foam Machines Operator to avoid breakdowns witch will cost a lot of money to the company.
* Enthusiastic Operator with expertise in foam production. Familiar with associated hand and power tools as well as line equipment use, maintenance and calibration. Offering 6 years of related experience.
* Responsible Operator brings 7 years of industry experience. Intricate focus on productivity and quality objectives. Knowledgeable about materials, components and finished projects with ability to jump into any position with ease.
* Organized Operator provides strong organizational and analytical skills. Specialized expertise in data management, analysis and communication. Thorough understanding of government mandates that dictate workplace safety enforcement.
* Resourceful Operator lends advanced interpersonal communications skills to any environment. Expertise in delivering presentations, preparing technical reports and writing SOPs. Detail-oriented approach to accurately meeting all deadlines and expectations.
* Seasoned Operator adept at learning new roles. Adapts to changing demands despite tight deadlines and lengthy expectations. Trains and mentors new team members on production operations, equipment care and tool use to increase efficiency.
* Methodical Production Worker keeps up with physically demanding tasks and quotas. Works hard to accomplish team objectives. Over years of experience in production roles.
I did not finished the program, because of family reason, but I'm planning to go back to pursuit the my dream.
I'm a quiet person, but open mind. I always want to give the best of myself and as We know every single day has a one or several challenge witch We have to resolves.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: