Passionate Flight Nurse executing skills in critical care and medication administration. Used to handling extremely urgent situations with exceptional grace and compassion. Possess issue resolution and critical thinking skills. Evaluate each patient to prioritize the care needed for safe transport to the appropriate healthcare facility. Closely monitor emergency conditions and illnesses for patients being transported by air to trauma units. Committed to utilizing learned nursing skills to maximize successful outcomes. Perform various procedures, including endotracheal intubation and chest tube insertion. Provided exceptional nursing care from initial contact until patient arrived at the receiving hospital.
• Provides pre-hospital advanced life support care from initial contact until patient care is relinquished to the accepting medical facility maintaining thorough patient care documentation
• Provides advanced life support care and documentation on ambulance transports from sending facilities
• Knowledgeable in the use and routine management of all equipment and supplies
• Complies with safety standards to assure safety of self, crewmembers, medical personnel, patient, bystanders and equipment prior to liftoff.
• Completes and submits flight records
• Completes Narcotic count and documents per policy
• Maintains competency in knowledge and psychomotor skills by participating in ongoing laboratory and clinical experiences
• Participates in continuing education programs
• Acts as a preceptor and/or participates in orientation of new employees
BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, PHTLS, TNCC
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: