- Accomplishes and coordinates all maintenance on KC-135R aircraft valued at over 54.2 million dollars each.
- Performs acceptance, transfer, preflight, thru-flight and post-flight inspections.
- Coordinates with Plans, Scheduling and Documentation office to ensure accurate aircraft status is maintained.
- One of select group included on Special Certification roster authorizing engine run and Red X certification.
- Follows data, inspects, troubleshoots, performs maintenance, and provides expertise on aircraft hydraulic systems.
- Provides training and task certification for skill level advancement; mentors young Airmen for career progression.
- Supervises and evaluates job performance and techniques used to operate, repair, and service components.
- Handles, labels, stores, and disposes hazardous materials and waste according to Federal and local standards.
Expected Graduation: Dec. 2013
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: