Obtain a Project Engineer Quality Manager position
-Retiring AF senior leader (Colonel) with 25 years of management experience
- Skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading team members to solve complex projects
- Courseware development using hierarchy of learning taxonomy Adaptable team builder skilled in program management methods and techniques
-Strategic and operational level planner with global/international perspective
- Established credibility in joint special operations combat aviation and advanced training
- Strategic program assessment and budget analysis subject matter expert
- Experienced briefer and advisor to senior and executive staffs
- USAF Weapons School initial cadre and graduate: Master navigator with 3500 hrs in MC-130
- Highly flexible, organized and skilled at handling multiple tasks and managing priorities in fast-paced, changing environments.
-Decorated military service member transitioning to civilian defense industry. Highly motivated to leverage 25 years of experience and achievements in operations, strategic planning, budget and programming. Expertise in improving efficiency, resolving problems and providing exceptional leadership.
Steered daily operations in support of $[Amount] million in equipment and supplies domestically and abroad.Spearheaded more than $[Amount] million in new equipment fieldings and force outfitting for soldiers.Led a cross-functional logistics team of [Number] personnel for procurement of essential equipment, supplies and transportation to deployed soldiers in Iraq.
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Budgeting, German, Weapons School Instructor, programming, Strategic planning
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.