Accomplished and growth-oriented Fitness Manager with extensive experience in personal training sales, team development, and team motivation. Demonstrated success in devising and providing bespoke training material to enhance individual performance while building motivation and providing consultation, guidance, and assistance. Expert in ensuring compliance with defined policies, procedures, and requirements. Skilled in driving change, evaluating individual success or program effectiveness, and delivering innovative learning solutions, along with an ability to build and maintain relationships. Demonstrated expertise in leading process improvements, revamping organizational structure, and executing strategic initiatives to enhance synergies, ensure consistency, and streamline operations.
● Brought greater levels of health to 35+ clients weekly through one-on-one customized personal training
● Conducted fitness consultations demonstrating and explaining the proper use and care of typical gym fitness equipment.
● Performed Managerial Duties including tracking all new clients, client re-signs, and editing master client reports.
● Contacted and ensured 300+ clients were satisfied with their Trainer and Training Programs.
● Carefully evaluated member needs and assisted them in achieving personal fitness goals.
● Scheduled fitness appointments for new members over the phone and in person to sell Personal Training, averaging 3-5 new clients per month.
● Average Personal Training Sales of up to $5,000- $8000 per month.
● Led clients and groups of all ages through personal workouts and skill development training
● Designed all training content and delivery methods to match skill levels of all participants to keep participant interest high.
● Attained facility targets, including revenue goals and member retention rates.
● Participated in weekly meetings to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and facility goals.
● Guided clients through safe workouts modified to match fitness levels and medical considerations, from obesity to hypertension, arthritis, sports injuries and post-surgeries.
● Contributed to operation of clean, friendly and well maintained health club
● Demonstrated and explained fitness program benefits to members, resulting in high increases in member participation in paid classes.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: