Senior Credit Analyst with over 20 years of experience and outstanding performer in Credit and Collection within Manufacturing Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving over all operational improvement. Constantly saved costs while increasing profits.
· Maintain pricing, discounts, and customer master module for all the entities.
· Managed PCR & Bid yearly renewals and updates.
· Maintained and updated all list pricing for all sellable of hard billed SkUs.
· Managed & updated price increases and added list pricing for all SKU requests.
· Added new customer to Central Sales and QAD and maintained sales person assignments for customer accounts and added daily additional customer information into the system.
· Contributed 100% to team results in fast-paced manufacturing environments.
· Established and enforced internal controls, workflows and policies for tracking, reconciling and reporting on accounting activities.
· Learned how to complete CIM load and part numbers with minimal supervision, contributing to successfully update customers price list.
· Handled over 100 calls and emails per day to address customer inquiries and update pricing and customer information.
· Worked with sales & customer service team to resolve customer pricing issues.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: