• Analyze official statements of municipal bonds
• Interface with testers to generate outputs for different test scenarios and document all the necessary steps for the test cases
• Validates test results with expected values before promotion to production of other business applications
• Updating refundings of municipal bonds on Bloomberg terminal
•Updating names of underwriters of the municipal bonds.
• Responsible for generating weekly report so that management is abreast of different bond statuses in business Bloomberg application such as using Cognos files for Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
• Updating league tables on Bloomberg terminal
• Updating information of municipal bonds being advanced and current refunding.
•Updating bond purposes of bonds being refunded.
- Filing tax preparation
- Bookkeeping for small businesses
- Business registrations
- Representing customers at IRS
- Providing assistance to people with developmental disabilities and respecting and responding to the choices of people with developmental disabilities.
- Working with people with developmental disabilities teaching them skills to become independent by promoting participation at home and in the community.
- Contacting family members, case managers, and other professionals involved in the lives of the people served, responding to any complaints from outside contacts.
- Assuring services are person-centered, based on individual choice and responsive to the needs of the person.
- Coordination, oversight of all services and supports provided to assigned individuals.
- Assisting individuals with medical appointments and required follow-up, documenting all information required to determine progress and related to significant issues.
- Implement behavior management, treatment and control procedures as instructed documenting individual's responses to their behavior intervention plans.
- National Society of Leadership and Success (Rutgers Chapter)
- Dean's list (Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Winter 2013, Summer 2014)
- Love Mike Nia Foundation Award Recipient.?
- Volunteered at Willow Creek Rehabilitation and Care Center helping the elderly (2008- 2009)
- Rutgers "REACH" program working with young adults interested in attending Rutgers University (2012)
- Sandy Relief Effort in Jersey Shore (2012)
- CPR & First Aid
- Abuse & Neglect
- Crisis Management
- Overview of Disabilities
- Defense Driving
- Dancing and Singing
- Working out
- Playing Basketball
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: