Ambitious to apply my knowledge and skills to the organization for which I work, to prove myself as an important, significant and contributory team member in the growth and development of the organization and to be an asset of the organization.
Adaptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings.
Results-focused [Industry] professional with strength in [Skill], [Task] and [Task]. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging [Area of expertise] and [Area of expertise] knowledge to promote [Result]. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.
• To prepare and process the forms of M16s, B27s, PCs, M12s, M10s and other required forms and their supporting documents for the project eligible expenditures thematic areas payments etc.) Based on the approved budget, donor's and MoF requirements.
• To work hard and commits that funds transfer to the project related Contractors are done on timely manner and make sure that all the suppliers submit all the required documents such as quarterly financial reports annual audit reports, tax exemption certificate, invoices and etc. to MoPH DBD on timely manner for the process of their payments.
• Prepare the monthly & quarterly financial reports to the MoF & MoPH and provide proper feedback to the them
• To monitor the financial statements at least once a year and when required at the field.
• To do regular follow ups with MoF, DAB to ensure that all the project staff and suppliers get their payments on time.
• Maintaining the journal and cash book of the project regularly updated for reporting and reconciliation purposes to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the special bank account(s) of the project in (DAB)
To do monthly bank reconciliation with DAB and with SDU of MoF to make sure that there is no difference among project records/financial statements, DAB statements and MoF records.
• To prepare staff monthly salaries, per diem, travel cost, allowances and other staff claims.
• Provide proper documents for the auditors review and in consultation with the project team, provide proper responses to the audit observations
any other tasks and duties assigned to him/her by his/her supervisor.
• Drafting Official Letters (outgoing and response to incoming) if there is no admin assistant
• Registering letters using registration book (wareda wa sadera) if there is no admin assistant
• Keeping the track of letters and issues, making and keeping a backup system for all important documents. (if there is no admin assistant)
• If requires processing, to process the letters with related MoPH and other departments
• Participation in meetings as assigned by project coordinator
• Assisting the project in making plans and design of specific tasks, seminars and workshops
• Review systems and test the financial transactions and documents of the SFMP.
• Learn all aspects of MoPH's internal financial management systems and serve as voucher examiner and cashier as assigned.
• Complete sets of Purchase Orders, Receiving Reports, Price Quotes and other necessary documents. All of the components must be available and in proper order, not overwritten, crossed out, but clear readable.
• Assist in the preparation of processing cash checks, petty cash requests, advance requests settlements, per diem requests, workshop expense requests, field trip expense requests /settlements etc.
• Assist in the monthly payroll preparation. If adjustments are prepared by the supervisor, update the payroll record for the month accordingly. Ensure to keep copies, of the previous month records, in a separate folder, for easy reference.
• Ensure that all customer and employee transactions are documented / recorded as deemed necessary according to MoPH rules and regulations.
• Provide assistance to all SFMP staff related to finance and administration procedures.
• Follow up with the Ministry of Finance on issues related to SFMP project Finance
• Management activities/financial budget related to the project
• Maintain financial records such as expenditures, travel arrangements, purchases, and delivery of equipment's, supplies, and inventory
• Oversee the data input into financial related databases and provide guidance on data input and validation;
• Arrange for and/or attend meetings on day-to-day financial Procurement & administrative matters
• In consultation with SFMP coordinator prepare procurement plan Produce monthly financial and administrative reports
• Oversee the data input into financial related databases and provide guidance on data input and validation
• Monitoring & supporting of all the procurement activities related to the SFMP project, at the MoPH,
• Coordinating the technical evaluation of RFQ and the bid evaluation process and reports with procurement department consultancy assignments.
• Perform any other duty as assigned by the SFMP coordinator
• Coordinating effectively and efficiently the community mobilization for tenure regularization program.
• Monitor partner's activities and progress towards achieving project goals
• Working closely with the government and NGOs implementers to perform- based partnership grants
• Coordinating the community development plan and property clarification process
• Providing follow up and facilitate to the different meetings needed for the community development plan and property clarification process.
• Keep informed of civil society issues and developments in Afghanistan.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Participating in the monitoring and evaluation meetings, conferences and presentations with other stakeholders
• Actively participating in the annual program work plan
• Provide support to Land Titling Team run workshops and trainings
• Assisting the development of progress reports
• Establishing an effective channel of communication between LTERA (Land Titling and Economic Restructuring of Afghanistan) and Municipality district office
• Establishing regional Shuras ( counsel ) through people's elections in district 13
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: