- Circuit provisioning , troubleshooting , restoration
- Use of Analog & Digital test equipment and remote tests
- Record and interpret results
- Understand circuit engineering
- Inside and outside plant experience
- Methodical safe work practices
- Conscientious work ethic
- Work off-tours and overtime when needed
- FiOS fiber-optic services for business & residence customers.
- Special Services provisioning, installation, repair T-1, digital and analog circuits for signal transmission and monitoring of services at indoor & outdoor locations including substations, cell-sites, remote field electronics cabinets.
- Cable Maintenance provisioning, troubleshooting, splicing, restoration and repair of both copper and fiber-optic facilities for telecommunications.
- Operation of related inside and outside plant equipment.
- Operation of fleet vehicles including aerial-lift and underground trucks.
- Interpret engineering prints, following circuit paths and work directly with engineering staff when necessary.
- Special Services provisioning, troubleshooting, restoration and repair.
- Cable Maintenance, provisioning, troubleshooting, restoration, repair of cable facilities at indoor, outdoor, aerial, underground and remote locations.
- Cable Splicing Technician for new construction of inside & outside plant facilities, failure restoration of storm damage.
- Cable Maintenance and Special Services provisioning, troubleshooting and maintenance including understanding of related engineering prints, working directly with engineering staff.
- Remote testing of Special Services circuits.
- Distribution Frame Technician, interpret circuit-prints for central office equipment connection.
- Central office equipment provisioning, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair of analog & digital communications equipment based on circuit design documents.
- Married 17 years, 5 children
- Coach youth sports
- Boating on Hudson River
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.