To obtain a full-time position in the oil field, while helping and informing clients to your highest expectations. My objective is to be part of a strong, positive, well communicating team that can meet goals, and also assist clients' needs above and beyond with top quality customer service. As an individual, I plan to efficiently and effectively complete requested tasks and projects in a timely manner as well as interpret, analyze, organize and apply company operations and procedures.
• Worked directly with Management, Development, and Marketing departments to brainstorm, discuss strategy and mitigate all aspects of chief operations
• Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements
• Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 22% growth of customer base in 6 months
• Validated schematic designs working alongside our developers and software engineers
• Designed and developed multi-threaded video communication web application with integrated translation
• Designed, developed and tested embedded software applications for use in the fortune 100 tech industry
• Created and Implemented a marketing strategy for a start-up mobile medical testing operation
• Implemented marketing strategies and opened 12 clinics in multiple cities across the state of Texas within 12 months
• Initiated a Designated Doctor Program and partnership with a local medial group that resulted in 60% revenue growth over the first two years
• Developed and cultivated relationships with various Major Medical Insurance companies that referred workers compensation patients to all 12 Texas clinics
• Performed patient EMG's (Electromyography) which is a diagnostic procedure to assess the health of muscles and the nerve cells that control them (motor neurons), Functional Capacity Evaluations, MMT's, and Job Site Analysis
• Performed medial disputes and certification of medial necessity for major medial and worker's compensation patients seeking surgical intervention
Motivated self-starter with the ability to communicate orally and in writing, or via electronic means in a manner appropriate to the audience. Extensive knowledge of principles and practices regarding Solids Control Technician / Operator responsibilities. Highly skilled in the ability to operate and maintain solids control equipment (centrifuge, drying shakers, desanders, desilters, etc.) on an oilfield location.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: