To obtain a full-time position in the oil field, while helping and informing clients to your highest expectations. My objective is to be part of a strong, positive, well communicating team that can meet goals, and also assist clients' needs above and beyond with top quality customer service. As an individual, I plan to efficiently and effectively complete requested tasks and projects in a timely manner as well as interpret, analyze, organize and apply company operations and procedures.
• Worked directly with Management, Development, and Marketing departments to brainstorm, discuss strategy and mitigate all aspects of chief operations
• Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements
• Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 22% growth of customer base in 6 months
• Validated schematic designs working alongside our developers and software engineers
• Designed and developed multi-threaded video communication web application with integrated translation
• Designed, developed and tested embedded software applications for use in the fortune 100 tech industry
• Created and Implemented a marketing strategy for a start-up mobile medical testing operation
• Implemented marketing strategies and opened 12 clinics in multiple cities across the state of Texas within 12 months
• Initiated a Designated Doctor Program and partnership with a local medial group that resulted in 60% revenue growth over the first two years
• Developed and cultivated relationships with various Major Medical Insurance companies that referred workers compensation patients to all 12 Texas clinics
• Performed patient EMG's (Electromyography) which is a diagnostic procedure to assess the health of muscles and the nerve cells that control them (motor neurons), Functional Capacity Evaluations, MMT's, and Job Site Analysis
• Performed medial disputes and certification of medial necessity for major medial and worker's compensation patients seeking surgical intervention
Motivated self-starter with the ability to communicate orally and in writing, or via electronic means in a manner appropriate to the audience. Extensive knowledge of principles and practices regarding Solids Control Technician / Operator responsibilities. Highly skilled in the ability to operate and maintain solids control equipment (centrifuge, drying shakers, desanders, desilters, etc.) on an oilfield location.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: