Experienced Project Manager with more than 10 years of dedicated performance and history of establishing standards of excellence. Developed continuous improvements in planning and implementation phases of each project. Created environments where staff members feel comfortable questioning and contributing to new ideas that drive company growth.
- LAX Terminal 4.5 American Airlines (Oct - Feb 2020-21) approx. $10,000,000 Structural Steel
- Orange County Museum of Art (OCMA) (Jun - Oct 2020) approx. $6,000,000 Structural Steel
- Culver City Studios (Mar - May 2020) approx. $3,000,000 Misc metals and stairs
- Nike Office Playa Vista (Oct - Mar 2019) approx. $5,000,000 facade aluminum panel steel support system and misc metals
- Century City (Jan - Sept 2019) approx. $10,000,000 ballroom structural steel, residential towers with tower crane tie ins, canopies, hotel miscellaneous steel retrofit
- Long Beach Civic Center (Jun 2015 - Aug 2018) structural steel, concrete, rebar, CMU, earthwork, demo, aluminum panels
- 50% DD - 100% CD design review, procurement, permitting, field project management, monitored installation of materials and equipment for compliance with drawings and specifications, controlled engineering activities to maintain work standards, adhere to timelines and meet quality assurance targets, reviewed progress controls for project quality assurance, health and safety, evaluated change order requests in response to out-of-scope work activities and developing field conditions, mentored and trained junior engineers, made recommendations to improve design, construction means and methods and materials based on field or changing conditions.
- Anaheim Convention Center (2015) Facade estimating
- UCLA Engineering Vl (2014) Facade - brick, terracotta, plaster, glazing estimating and marketing proposal
- LACMA (2014) 3D model review, concrete takeoff and estimating
- LAX TBIT (2013)Underground Utilities estimating
- Ventura Hospital (2013) Div 9 estimating
- Forum renovation (2013)Div 9 (except drywall) estimating
- Los Angeles Federal Courthouse (2013) Div 10 & 11 estimating
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: