Oil and Gas Engineer with 3 years experience in landfill gas collection systems and landfill gas to high BTU gas processing plants. Experience in start up and commissioning of renewable natural gas plants. Focused on cost efficient optimization of production facilities as well as gas collection systems, conventional or otherwise, and cost efficient problem solving. Experience in landfill gas plants and gas collection systems coupled with an undergraduate degree in Petroleum Engineering. Currently pursuing a masters degree in Oil and Gas engineering, due to be finished in January of 2022.
Looking to use my education background, work experience, and skills to pursue a career in engineering where can I promote cost efficient solutions, optimization, and reliable process design.
Undergraduate coursework :
· Thermodynamics research regarding: Falling Film Evaporators, Heat Exchangers, and Fluidised Beds.
· Well Drilling research such as: Examining Well Drilling Cuttings for traces of hydrocarbon as well as the properties of drilling fluids at different parameters
· Reservoir engineering research including: The effect of certain parameters on porosity and permeability and how to accurately measure them, as well as formation resistivity and how this reflects hydrocarbon content.
Separation techniques research such as: the absorption of ammonia through a packed column, the filter press, and the wetted wall column
· Successfully designed an offshore production facility designed to refine and separate reservoir fluids in to oil, gas, and water at specific export conditions using Aspen HYSYS
· Created a fully functional Well Deliverability Excel File
· Created a fully functional Well Control Excel File
· Coursework on the analysis of well deliverability for a production network using PROSPER, GAP, and Excel
Successfully designed a 10500 meter subsea pipeline that tied back 4 oil producing wells to a singular production facility. The pipeline was designed considering three phase flow, wax formation, hydrate formation, erosion, and slugging formation.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: