18 years organized and diverse professional with a strong acumen in administrative roles project administration, logistics, FEMA disaster response/recovery deployment and customer service experience. A proven professional achiever who possesses the unique skills required to assist the organization to achieve its mission. Effective in managing multiple assignments under extreme pressure while meeting tight deadlines. Articulate communicator; accustomed to developing and maintaining positive relationships with all levels of team members.
Responsible for the accounting and cost operations function to provide guidance and administration for local state and government (Environmental Protection Agency) remediation projects.
• Cost documentation tracking daily expenditures, timesheets,per diem, labor, equipment and other costs associated with the project. Supporting the Project Manager with administrative duties and informing them where the project is always financially.
• Procurement of equipment and materials other subcontracted services. Planning of travel and lodging accommodations for all personnel associated with each job site. Coding and approving invoices for payment and approval reconciliation of accounts. To ensure all payments and costs are captured and correct.
• Contract management point of contact for all vendors handling of Request for Quote's cost analysis choosing and approving the award of RFQ's working with both local and national vendors for supplies and services for the sites. Ensuring we stay within the parameters, timeline, and budget of the contract. Working with the site from the beginning to the closeout whether onsite or remote.
Responsible for setting up the staging area for daily administrative operations and management of the site of first responders in emergency power management missions of FEMA Emergency Power Installation, Haul & Install Contract during Natural Disasters:
• Coordinating with local state and federal authorities USACE Mission Manager and Contract Specialists and other contractors ensuring the flow of documentation and work order issuance of installations and de- installations orders of FEMA generators were performed in a timely and efficient manner. Supervising and training of admin support personnel for accuracy and accountability of information and efficiency of complex reports.
• Documentation and inventory control management, personnel, spreadsheets, site condition reports, cost tracking, fuel, daily preparation status, maintenance, safety, QA/QC reports.
• Human resource duties included recruiting and hiring of new personnel from the states and residents in the local area to help provide support and assistance to the different missions in Puerto Rico, St. Croix and St Thomas, Us Virgin Islands mission in a variety of capacities.
Notary of Public (Alabama)
Client & Vendor Relations
Records & Database Management
Real Estate Documentation/Closing
Purchasing & Inventory Control
In-Office & Offsite Management
Safety Processes & Procedures
Microsoft Office & Excel
Incident Command System
National Incident Management System
FEMA Program Delivery Manager
DOD Anti- Terrorism Training
FEMA IS -15. B, 29, 37.9 100, 101.C, 102.C, 200, 241.B, 242.B, 632.A, 634, 700, 815, 822, 1000, 1001,1003,1007,1018, 2002
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: