Dependable High School possessing excellent time management and communication skills. Proficient in maintaining accurate and complete student records. Consistent and responsible professional with expertise in Social Studies and ELA. Highly effective leader and role model with 18 years of experience in both public and private sectors.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience of child protection issues.
• Ability to manage and work within a large team.
• Experience communicating and networking with other professional agencies.
• Assist young people in removing barriers to learning by collaborating across networks.
• Communicate with W-A-Y Program central team to ensure that W-A-Y Program model, policy and practice is followed.
• Attend Team Leader meetings and training sessions as required.
• Monitor project deliverables and communications to ensure follow-up and continuity between mentors and researchers.
• Monitor mentor reports and other such requirements.
• Multi-task and be prepared to offer support to other team members as the need arises.
• Provide intervention with researchers when necessary.
• Ensure that child protection issues are dealt with promptly keep the local project team informed.
• Ensure that no researcher is offline for technical reasons for more than 48 hours.
• Ensure that each researcher has access to the standard equipment and connectivity.
• Contribute actively to W-A-Y community.
• Contribute to project research through experiences and discoveries.
• Report on research as required by the project contract.
• Report to and collaborate with W-A-Y Program central team when required.
• Ensure that research data required by W-A-Y Program central team is accurate and up to date.
• Keep abreast with technical developments and maintain a level of computer literacy relevant to projects.
• Public Relations.
• Promote locally: to schools, social services institutions, youth offender institutions and other organizations.
• Any other duties as required from time to time.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: