Award winning, performance driven, sales executive with experience closing even the most challenging opportunities. Uniquely creative approach with concentrations in beauty and commercial furnishings/design through retail, e-commerce, and direct selling. Created successful promotional strategies for national market penetration for both revamped and new product lines. Total proficiency in the entire creative development life cycle from initial concept to branding and final execution. Proven ability to build successful business relationships, identify new opportunities, and consistently expand market share.
• Architecting value proposition to close the deal
• Market research and competitive sourcing
As co-owner of this startup distributor, launched new line of Korean beauty products in for US, Europe and South America, working with major retailers like TJ Maxx and Amazon as well as national cosmetics retailers. Managed all aspects of trade show presence from booth design to media exposure and VIP meetings.
• Managed and trained team: sales reps, graphic artists, marketing coordinators
• Developed creative sales tools, including presentations, kitted assets, and product data sheets
• Established strategic relationships with vendors, advertising agencies and leading beauty partners
• Executed business development with strategic partners and special campaigns
• Helped incorporate product changes to drive customer engagement and firm profits
• Supervised proposal development in response to RFPs within beauty skin care market
• Trained new sales representatives on sales strategies and processes to reduce process gaps.
• Built detailed sales plans for new product roll outs including sales, distribution and media strategy
• Generated leads through internal and external marketing campaigns and programs
• Leveraged industry thought leaders to established business credibility and brand awareness
• Mentored team on best practices and protocols to maximize productivity and sales outcomes
• Conducted weekly CEO briefings to identify techniques to overcome sales obstacles
• Established core marketing function to fill top of funnel with new processes from branding to digital media and competitive analysis.
• Converted community contacts into consignment clients through networking, consistency and credibility
• Sales Results: average 150 sales and shipments every week.
• Developed successful online sales operations with strategic vision, mission and operational plans
• Managed all facets of operations, including financial tracking, inventory, and social media marketing
• Operated with high integrity, built trust, and earned sustained credibility with external clientele.
• Developed strategy and managed market communications that drove product demand.
• Increased customer satisfaction and repeat business through relentless pursuit of resolutions to problems arising from shipping issues or perceived miscommunications on listings.
Andrea Designs - Contract Sales and Design from 2004 to 2006
• Independent Contract Work for Builders and Kitchen/Bath Companies
• Worked with Builders and customers in Kitchen Showroom, job site and various locations
• Signing Clients up for Kitchen project; including selling Kitchen cabinets, measure and Home consultation by Contractor.
• Working with measurements and information gathered to create sensible, beautiful, highly functional Kitchen designs
• Leading Sales associate, excellent Sales record, numerous Sales awards, and Customer Service awards Skills Used Superior client service skills; ability to listen and really understand what clients envision in their new Kitchens
• Ability to execute Design process including client consultations, site visits, integrating information. Excellent spatial planning skills, Organizational skills and Communication skills
Bellagio Custom Homes (dba) – Sales and Management of Remodeling from 2002 to 2004
• Completed tear-down of existing structures and prepared for new constructions
• Remodeled existing spaces, did drawings and consulted with clients
• Hired and worked with subcontractors on all aspects of t remodel
• Worked with county inspectors on final inspections
• Worked with real estate agents to help flip homes
• Top National Sales Producer for West Coast Haworth each year
• Acquired more than $5MM in NEW customer business annually
• Established 98% close ratio, outperforming revenue targets each year.
• Protected top-priority accounts by employing effective sales and marketing techniques.
• Developed relationships with high-profile clientele by successfully employing personal sales techniques.
• Employed effective problem-solving techniques, increasing client satisfaction ratings.
• Managed full sales lifecycle for all accounts.
• Ensure successful execution of sales through training and managing customer service agents; interior designers; office furniture installers
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: