Disciplined and energetic Executive Vice President with natural gifts in mentoring and training, marketing trends and research and strategic planning. Solid history of achievement in the promotional products industry. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritizing abilities with proven abilities to build trust and communicate effectively across all levels of an organization. Adept at partnering with Boards of Directors and C-Suite executives to develop and execute strategic business plans that achieve key objectives.
* Sales and Marketing
*Strong Verbal and Written Communication
* Sales Coaching and Training
* Sales Presentations
* Building Client and Employee Relationships
* Process and Project Management
* Executive and Team Leadership
* Vendor Relations
* Liaison between Sales, Marketing and Operations
* Division was closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. October 2019 through March 2020 our division was ahead on the number of new distributors brought onboard, and was ahead of goal with sales volume. After our Industry shutdown due to COVID it became almost impossible to bring on new distributors.
* Hired and trained a team of business development managers to recruit new distributors to iPROMOTEU's business platform. www.impromoteu.com
* Provided recruiting activity reports to management utilizing HubSpot and our industry based software.
* Optimized recruitment efficiency and retained top talent by implementing a new recruiting program.
* Planned and executed recruitment events to bring in distributor candidates.
* Kept up with latest trends and recommended enhancements to enhance company product offerings.
* Reduced process gaps by hiring, supervising and coaching 12 employees on sales strategies and protocols, optimizing performance, growth and profitability.
* Exceeded sales goals and improved profitability by aligning sales strategies and business plans with market trends.
* Supported all sales team members to drive growth and development.
* Partnered with our marketing team to align sales strategy with brand messaging across all communication channels.
* Developed and hired our Lead Generation Team.
* Maintained two roles as Executive Vice President and Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
* Was a member of the executive team and co managed the company with the CEO, CFO and Vice President of Operations.
* Cultivated and maintained industry relationships and customer partnerships to capitalize on opportunities and maximize business success.
* Organized and oversaw capital improvement projects to maintain business viability.
* Promoted company public profile by delivering speeches, writing articles and presenting at industry conferences as public face of organization.
* Monitored P&L for 3 departments, supervising organization's financial position.
* Implemented organization's overall mission and vision and assessed employees' job satisfaction in workplace.
* Created program to promote new managers from within, leading to cohesive leadership structure.
* Built relationships with strategic partners leading to business development opportunities.
* Established new workflow and employee training processes to improve operational efficiency.
* Managed company key accounts to promote ongoing project profitability and superior customer satisfaction.
*Managed our KPI's and developed or changed strategic plans based on monthly scorecards
* Managed our inside and outside sales teams as well as our marketing department.
* Resolved escalated customer complaints and drove our customer centric value proposition.
* Participation in national and regional trade shows and developed our narrative at each event.
* Developed our yearly budgets with our CEO for sales and marketing and contributed to our operations budget.
* Extensive domestic travel.
* Maintained two roles as well as working closely with our President who established a complete lean manufacturing facility.
* Member of the executive team along with the Equity Owner, President, CFO and Vice President of Operations.
* Directed branding, sales enablement and PR strategies to support implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies.
* Motivated and mentored employees to increase knowledge, skills and career potential within company.
* Integrated communications campaigns to create awareness, develop pipeline and bring in new customers.
* Spearheaded implementation, execution and growth of business channel partner program.
* Defined marketing collateral and program strategies by working closely with product management teams.
* Managed our inside and outside sales teams as well as our marketing team.
* Projected more than $10MM in sales growth with a five year plan and achieved 125% of target.
* Elevated team performance via strategic planning and coaching in areas of prospecting, sales and value-added presentations.
* Stayed current on industry trends and changes and participated in professional development opportunities to strengthen product and service knowledge.
* Oversaw management and implementation of new revenue strategies, sales initiatives and customer engagement tactics, increasing client base by 20%.
* Boosted profit margins by effectively managing expenses, budget and overhead, increasing closings and optimizing product turns.
* Participation in national and regional trade shows and developed narratives of each event.
*Extensive Asian and Domestic Travel.
* AITG was family start up in the promotional products industry which grew from zero sales to over 12MM over this time period. We had very high margins in the business gift and awards product lines.
* Bought out my family in July of 2000 and was sole owner up to the sale of the company in March of 2008.
* Directed our organization's financial and budget activities to fund inventory, operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
* Conferred with our VP's and Manager's to discuss issues, coordinate activities and resolve customer internal and customer issues.
* Worked with our VP of Sales and NSM to develop sales goals and then monitor results.
* Analyzed operations to evaluate performance to determine areas of potential cost reduction through equipment purchase, and constantly evaluating all aspects of our printing and packaging and shipping.
* Negotiated and approved rebate contracts and program agreements with our distributors.
* Developed a monthly review process on reports submitted by all department heads.
*Implemented corrective action plans to solve organizational issues.
* Delivered speeches, wrote articles and presented information at meetings or conventions to promote our services, exchanges ideas to help accomplish objectives.
* Spearheaded initiatives to keep business sustainable, agile and scalable during industry changes.
* Constantly organized and oversaw capital improvement projects to maintain business viability.
*Extensive Asian and Domestic Travel.
Awards and Honors
* Supplier of the Year with ASI for AITG in 1996.
* Semi Finalist for Marketing Excellence in 1997 with INC Magazine
* TOP 50 Supplier with ASI 1990-1999
* Leadership Award with PPAI 2003-2005
* Premier Group Exemplary Service Award 2014
* 2016 Industry Mentoring and Leadership Award in 2016
* President of the Specialty Advertising Association of California 1996-97 (SAAC)
* 10+ years as a member of the BOD of SAAC
* Honorary Life Member of SAAC 2003
* PPAI Regional Association Council Vice President
* Premier Group BOD Member 2005-2019
* Vice Chair of the Premier Group 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: