Adaptable and driven Entry-level professional with excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities. Eager to build solid career foundation while being an integral part of your team. Committed professional with history of meeting company needs with consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges to best enhance the brand name of the organization.
· Event coordination
· Travel Planning
· Administrative support specialist
· Strong problem solver
· Meeting planning
· Articulate and well-spoken
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Customer service-oriented
· Able to multi-task effecively
Executive Administrative Assistant| CBS Corporation - Los Angeles, CA | 07/2001 - 05/2020
· Managed external contacts for Executive and kept track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
· Oversaw executive schedules for Executive and his team leaders.
· Managed director's calendar and prepared meeting agenda and materials.
· Restocked office and break room supplies to maximize team productivity.
· Oversaw special event calendars for Executive, factoring in availability and expected operational demands to keep workloads in balance.
· Supported office needs including taking messages, scanning documents and routing business correspondence.
· Collaborated with senior leadership to support new projects.
· Liaised between Executive and clients regarding client accounts and new business.
· Planned and executed corporate meetings, lunches and special events for groups of 60+ people.
· Participated in frequent communication with other administrative team members, finance department on special projects and events.
· Verified operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and calling for repairs.
· Tackled and addressed top-level, high-priority issues while maintaining professional administrative discretion.
· Revised and maintained master calendar for client appointments.
· Answered phones and emails for Executive and his team with efficiency and appropriate responses including.
· Coordinated Executives and senior managements vacation, day-to-day meeting and travel schedules.
· Compared information and coordinated with other Executive Assistants to arrange accommodations, transportation and personal assistance, providing logistical support to visiting executives.
· Obtained signatures for important financial and legal documents.
· Ordered catering or restaurant delivery to offer food and beverages to meeting and conference attendees.
Executive Administrative Assistant | United Paramount Network – Brentwood, CA | 06/1998 – 07/2001
· Provide administrative support to executives, editing, drafting emails, memos and communications.
· Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
· Answering incoming calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages.
· Data entry of work orders for various projects.
· Manage executives day-to-day calendar, including scheduling meetings on and off site while prioritizing the most sensitive and highest priority.
· Coordinate travel and create itineraries
· Utilize various software including, Word, Excel for spreadsheets and PowerPoint for presentations to prepare special projects.
· Handled routine and advanced duties for Executives and his team members.
· Organize files, create correspondence, prepare reports and documents.
· Managed Executive calendars to schedule appointments.
· Sort mail, prepare invoices and offer general staff support to his team.
· Served as initial point of contact, answering phones and greeting visitors for Executive and his team.
· Engaged in event planning and meeting setup and implementation.
· Made travel arrangements and generated itineraries.
· Managed Expense report
· Communicated with other people from a wide variety of levels, from clients to management and even corporate CEOs.
· Greet and welcome guests in person and on phone; answer and direct inquiries to designated department.
· Maintain log books, including sign-in/out logs, front desk expenditures, and calls received.
· Pick up and sort daily incoming correspondence and deliver sorted mail to addressees.
· Develop and utilize effective filing and retrieval systems, and maintain office supplies by placing orders and evaluating new products.
· Manage front office reception area by cleaning and organizing desk and visitor lobby reception area.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: