As operations and Administrative Assist my duties, among other activities, consisted of coordinating with Government Agencies, the United Nations Refugee Agency, and stakeholders, the processing departure of refugees on resettlement program to third countries, booking and ticketing the departure of security personnel on peacekeeping missions in Sudan in coordination with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), training and supervising other Operations Assistants. Participated in International Conferences at home and abroad. Key Responsibilities
1. Secretary of Staff Meetings.
2. Editor of the Electronic Newsletter on events and developments in Zambia.
3. Responsible for the management and administration of the mission website and the establishment and maintenance of the mission library and archives relating to unclassified documents.
4. In charge of the Mission's Master Guest list and invitations to all events hosted by the mission
5.Overall responsibility for all mission transport and the efficient and cost effective utilization of the Mission's motor vehicles.
6. Secretary of the Procurement Committee
7. In charge of Staff Medical Insurances
8. In charge of recruitment, interviews and supervision of support staff 9. In charge of medical and culture orientation of refugees accepted on resettlement to third countries
10. Overall responsible for the consolidation and finalization of the periodic reports to Head office in Geneva.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: