|Installations and Maintenance
Wire Repair and Replacement
Interior and Exterior Lighting
Safety & Quality Assurance
Blueprints & Schematics
AC and DC Power Distribution
- Advise technicians on methods of resolving troubleshooting problems, repairing difficult system malfunctions, research and analysis, and resolving equipment problems.
- Advises senior level commanders and officials on how to obtain and maintain high level of readiness for the Avionics and Weapon systems.
- Determine need for formal training if other sources of training are not available. Selects topics, prepares lesson plans, design training aids, and instruct classes. Prepare information training to include on the job, classroom, demonstration training on the proper maintenance procedures prescribed by the manufacture.
- Provide Quality Assurance by reviewing operation, maintenance, and installation procedures and other technical data applicable to area of responsibility.
- Prepare NATEC Technical Reports (NTR) and NATEC Significant Activity Reports (NSTAR) and other appropriate reports on subjects of interest or concern to other Fleet activities and commands, Naval Air Systems Command, etc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: