My objective is to take the experience I have and apply it in your organization. I am a hard worker that has experience with painting, equipment installer positions, and Supply positions. I would like to expand my experience through your equipment installer position.
Equipment Installer 9/2019 - Present
• I have the skills and knowledge or have assisted with electrical systems on mobile equipment to include and portable shelters. I have utilized/assisted in the use of test lamps and ammeters to test circuits to see whether they were complete after making repairs or installations. I have the knowledge and skill to plan, fabricate, repair, modify, install, and remove various items and equipment by operating hand and power tools such as hammers, chisels, hand snips, drills, band and circular saws, squaring shears, bar folders, brakes, stakes, drill presses, grinders, and press arbors
• I have installed, modified, and removed equipment and electrical components on/from portable shelters and mobile equipment.
• I have assisted in locating and repairing broken, worn, damaged, or poorly operating wiring, fixtures, controls, and equipment with test lamps or ammeters in portable shelters.
• I installed, modified, and removed shelves, counter tops, environmental control units, drill presses, vises, grinders, lathes, lights, etc., as required in portable shelters and mobile equipment.
• Assisted in the repair of malfunctioning parts on mechanical equipment in the portable shelters such as compressors, generators, welders, etc.
• I have modified small parts using portable and fixed power tools such as drill presses, grinders, band saws, press-arbor, etc.
• I have wrapped, packed, and sprayed compound.
• Assisted in rearranging and/or installing electrical components consisting of lights, switches, outlets, relays, junction boxes, etc.
• Some items I have work with include shelves, bracket frames for opening, racks, shelves, counter tops, etc.
• I have assembled parts by seaming, bolting, screwing, and riveting,
• I have applied spray compound and other preservatives.
• I have used blueprints and sketch reading to prepare and set up parts/surfaces to be assembled.
Hardworking Feeder with exceptional track record of reliable attendance and high-quality work. Strong collaboration skills to thrive in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
Articulate Equipment Installer driven to succeed. Strategic planning and client relationship management expert.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: