Interactive professional with industry and regulatory experience in effectively implementing, managing, and enhancing environmental programs to accomplish organizational compliance objectives. Aiming to
leverage my project management skills to successfully perform daily job responsibilities and manage multiple projects to meet business short-term and long-term goals.
• Coordinates and supports data management and document validation of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) annual emission reports for onshore production, gas processing, gathering and boosting, and transmission pipeline industry segments.
• Schedules, monitors, and oversees the leak detection and repair (LDAR) program for upstream oil and gas company assets.
• Coordinates, completes, and submits NSPS OOOOa semiannual and annual reports associated to upstream and midstream facilities to the TCEQ and EPA.
• Participates in company-wide emissions reduction initiatives by maintaining a robust LDAR program, minimizing flaring, and upgrading vapor recovery systems.
• Oversees regional environmental compliance program and collaborates with engineering, production, operations, and field personnel to ensure equipment and processes are designed and maintained to meet air regulation requirements.
• Tracks, prepares, and submits semiannual deviation reports and annual permit compliance certification documents for Title V facilities.
• Performs annual audits of tank batteries and compressor stations for continual compliance enhancement.
• Operates environmental management information and production data systems.
• Managed 10 direct reports to meet air section program goals and established work plan projects.
• Evaluated various levels of compliance reports and supporting documentation for accuracy, completeness and timeliness to meet set deadlines and work plan project commitments.
• Participated in the development and implementation of the air section program work plan projects.
• Coordinated team workflow and managed work plan tracking system on a daily basis.
• Performed and documented employee semi-annual progress reviews and annual performance evaluations.
• Directed environmental staff in setting personal and professional development milestones.
• Administered and participated in the regional air section hiring process program.
• Provided environmental technical guidance and TCEQ operating policies and procedures to the general public, industry, media outlets, city officials, and EPA.
• Served as project lead in planning, conducting, and managing highly advanced or specialized regulatory compliance inspections/analysis and permitting activities of Refining, Petrochemical, and Oil/Gas facilities.
• Evaluated highly complex emission events, maintenance, startup, and shutdown (MSS) environmental incidents to determine affirmative defense criteria.
• Prepared and submitted completed state agency reports and facility supporting documentation for final approval.
• Reviewed regulatory periodic reports to determine compliance.
• Supported the air section by providing air regulatory subject matter expertise regarding state and federal rules and regulations interpretations and analysis.
• Established and maintained working relationships with plant managers, facility engineers, plant supervisors/operators, environmental staff and consultants.
• Prepared Notice of Violation (NOV) and Notice of Enforcement (NOE) reports; coordinated and participated in violation and enforcement review meetings and settlement conferences.
• Acting liaison for the Houston regional office as a member of the auditing steering committee.
United States Navy - Hospital Corpsman
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: