- Serve as an initial reviewer of eligibility for naval service utilizing applicable directives and regulations.
- Reviews enlistment applications and processes actions involving complex and unusual procedures.
- Retrieves data from various information sources, both manual and electronic for use in answering questions, responding to correspondence or preparing reports or briefings.
- Reviews forms, documents and other related information from enlisted applicants. Interviews personnel from a broad range of social settings and back grounds, to obtain data needed for enlistment.
- Submits required documentation to ensure applicant may process without interruption.
- Prepares correspondence, reports and other documents in draft and final form using word processing software or other automated programs. Ensuring correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation and appropriate format in prepared documents.
- Identifies required enlistment waivers, prepares briefing sheet and assembles documentation. Maintains a tracking system for waivers submitted outside the Navy Recruiting District to higher authority.
- Maintains required forms, records and files pertaining to enlisted applicants. - Interviews personnel to obtain additional information as needed to correct discrepancies after receipt of police record checks or National Agency Checks.
- Serves an initial reviewer of eligibility for naval service, utilizing applicable directives and regulations.
- Retrieves data from various information sources, both manual and electronic, for use in answering questions, responding to correspondence, or preparing reports or briefings. Provides advice, instructions and interpretations regarding applicant to recruiting personnel in the field.
- Reviews forms, documents and other related information about applicant. Interviews personnel to obtain data needed to verify and/or correct data from previously completed files and records.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: