Objective Seeking a challenging position in customer-facing product management role.
● Lead testing effort at AIG Insurance for its Financial Services domain. Ensured on time delivery of all modules, by introducing usage of Burn Down charts. Worked providing warranty support after QA sign off.
●Responsible for overseeing testing effort for SWIFT compliance changes at BNY Mellon . Added value by revamping regression bed by understanding product critical path, after discussion with Product Managers and architects.
● At Standard and Poors ,created Master Test Plans and Test cases for assigned projects, reviewed and approved Test Plans created by cross-functional teams participated in release projects. Won Best Test lead award at end of client engagement, for ensuring that there were no P1-P2 bugs consistently for all releases.
● At Stubhub , was responsible for testing Internationalization project for Stub hub U.K. As a functional test lead, suggested independent testing for development team, worked well in minimizing bugs during testing phase
● Lead a team of 5 onsite and offshore testers for testing Pharmacy domain UI for Aetna . Spearheaded API testing , and received accolades for mentoring team and for on time delivery
● Experience testing EDI Scripts for Aetna , tested about 500 EDI scripts in few weeks, got awarded by customer for quick turn around and bugs found. Tested EDI 840, 837 and 835 data for patient information.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: