Enthusiastic manager eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of HR policies and programs. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the Human Resources function.
· Oversee day-to-day work activity and scheduling for ERC team. Ensure coverage is in accordance with department goals and standards. Provides coaching and serves as lead trainer to Senior/ERC Administrators. Provide input to performance/development goals and performance evaluation of Senior/ERC Administrators. Provides backup support to Manager, ERC. Interviews ERC candidates.
· Manage the LOA administration. Lead, advise, and counsel on behalf of ADA, state laws, workers comp, legal compliance, communications, vendor management.
· Interprets and communicates policies and procedures demonstrating an understanding of state and federal employment laws (e.g., ADA, FMLA, FLSA) and practices. Point person and mentor to Senior/ERC Administrators to educate on and verify compliance with applicable policies and procedures, federal and state employment laws and practices. Identifies conflicts or gaps in policies and recommends policy changes. Works with Senior HR leadership and/or Legal to modify and implement approved changes to policies.
· Serve as subject matter expert and escalation point for Senior/ERC Administrators. Interprets program administration rules and policies (e.g., annual salary planning, performance reviews, TIP, specialized administrative processes, work events, flexible work paths, etc.).
· Collaborate with appropriate HR Business Partner, HR Manager, or functions, such as Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, Security, Employee Experience, Talent Management, etc. on unresolved issues.
· Develop and analyze phone and USD metrics which are used to evaluate ERC and department performance ensuring optimal performance.
· Develop, document and maintain ERC procedure manual to establish and ensure administrative consistency and ease of training new ERC personnel. Monitors ERC team site and identifies and develops documentation to address resource gaps (i.e., knowledge database, FAQs, etc).
- Oversee investigation, adjustment and settlement of auto liability, workers' compensation, general liability, employment practices, clinical trials, and other frequency-based claims.
- Work with third party administrator (TPA), insurance company, insurance broker and internal stakeholders to steer direction of claims to optimal financial resolution.
- Maintain individual case reserves and work with outside actuarial services on quarterly category reserve updates.
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with primary casualty TPA and insurers.
- Coordinate with Sales Administration/Fleet to identify auto loss trends.
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure benefits coordination (STD,LTD) and compliance with regulatory mandates (OSHA, FMLA).
- Assist in gathering and formatting claims data for insurance underwriting submissions.
- First point of contact and resolution for HR related activities and issues such as: payroll, benefits, performance reviews, merit increases, leave of absences, employee relations, and programs.
- Process and maintain the following projects: LOA's, sign-on and referral bonuses, I-9, Tuition Reimbursement, Worker's Compensation, and Separations.
- Facilitate Takeda New hire Orientation- including keying employees into HR system.
- Interpret and communicate policies and procedures to employees and managers.
- Counsel on retirement plans and health and welfare programs.
- Respond to HR program administration inquiries relating to Performance Evaluations, Merit Increases, TIP, LTIP, Flexible work options, etc.
- Prioritize, categorize, and log requests into the call tracking system.
- Monitor all leave of absences and update internal HR system with all leave status changes.
- Update payroll with all stop/start pay and pay adjustments for over/under payments.
- Update payroll with all state leave payments.
- Create/update/manage internal SOP's and FAQ's.
- Process Separations.
- Make policy enhancement suggestions.
- Review and process FMLA and Personal leaves for multiple clients simultaneously
- Coordinate return to work
- Key contact for all assigned employee's on a leave of absence
- Manage leave of absence cases from initial call to return to work (approx. 200 cases at a time)
- Keep HR managers/supervisors informed on leave status through e-mail
- Process benefit election changes that are impacted as a result of a leave of absence
Workday, SAP, ADP PayForce, ADP Vantage, UnitySuite (time tracking), Success Factors, LawLogics, ImageSilo/PaperVision, Taleo, Outlook, Service Now, The Work Number administration, Alight benefits portal administration
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: