Personable and dedicated Customer Service Representative with extensive experience. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, enthusiastic and results-oriented with demonstrated passion for building relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
I am a cheerful and upbeat professional with history of exceeding customer service expectations. Calm and composed in stressful situations and capable of reducing customer dissatisfaction through acknowledgment, decisive communication and focused solutions.
In my college and graduate experience, I have completed over 500 hours of philanthropy. I have volunteered for several different non-profit organizations and numerous women and children foundations as well. These are some of the several organizations that I have volunteered for:
• 40 Days for the Family - Volunteered for a non-profit organization that provides activities for the family unit
• Meals on Wheels - Delivered food to the less fortunate
• Breast Cancer Organization - Helped design and sell artifacts for the benefit of breast cancer research
• Los Robles Hospital - Discharged patients, delivered labs, and delivered medical equipment to patients.
• Thousand Oaks Street Fair
• Celebrate the Child: the past 3 years
• Relay for Life: the past 3 years
• MS Walk: the past 3 years
• MS Bike Ride: the past 3 years
• CSUCI Dodger Day
• Walk a mile in her shoes
• Operation Christmas Child
• RAINN Day
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: