- Graduate Student currently pursuing MBA/MS in Finance Dual Degree Program (GPA 3.6/4.0).
- Adept at Fundamental, Technical and Sentiment Analysis of Financial Markets and Foreign Exchange Pricing.
- Proficient in Interbank Spot Market and Forward calculations, Cross- Currency markets, Currency Options.
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Reporting and Analysis, Corporate Tax Planning and Budget Forcasting.
- Capable of successfully managing multiple projects and consistently meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Capable of supplying quick responses to financial inquiries from internal management and potential clients.
- Creative and equipped with a broad knowledge of concepts and strategies to yield the best possible financial outcomes.
- Technical : Microsoft Excel, Access and Power Point, Bloomberg, Reuters, FactSet. Fundamental and Technical Analysis of Financial Charts (FX), Data Analysis and Statistics, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis, Financial Management, Operations Management, Economics and Business Policy.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Quick Reflexes
- Excellent Analytical, Communication and Decision Making Skills.
- Represented The University of Delaware at the National Mergers and Acquisitions Finance Finance Competition, held at the University of Maryland (23rd- 24th October, 2014), within one month of my arrival into the United States of America.
- Managed to quote and successfully transact My First Spot FX transaction worth $250,000 with a nationalize bank in 2012.
- Secured a placement at one of India's largest IT conglomerates "HCL Technologies Ltd." as a Software Engineer in 2012.
Individual and Cluster Tutor
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Data Analysis & Statistics
- Ethical Issues in Business Environment
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Economics and Business Policy
- Financial Management
- Successfully completed a project: "Access Control Using Radio Frequency Identification and Detection", in May 2012.
- Presented a seminar on "Wireless Internet Access: 3G vs Wi-Fi", during my final year of engineering at Manipal University, in 2012.
- Successfully implemented a mini-project: "Electronic Safe", during the course of Microcontroller and Embedded systems in April, 2011.
- Implemented a project: "3 Way Traffic Light", during the course of Electronics in 2007.
- Secured second place at the Inter Collegiate Competition on "Aero-modelling" during the academic year 2006-2007 held at Bhavan's College, Mumbai.
Fluent and Proficient in:
- English (British and American)
- Foreign Exchange (FOREX).
- Currency, Commodity and Bond Market Analysis.
- Global Equity/Stock Market Analysis.
- Writing reports based on existing financial conditions and predicting future outcomes.
- Accessing Bloomberg, Reuters and FactSet terminals to do research.
- Currently pursuing the Bloomberg Essentials On-Line Training (BESS) certification program.
- Currently preparing for the Certified Financial Analyst (CFA Level 1) program.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: