Committed and motivated Manager with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Motivated and reliable office Manager with 10 years experience. Energetic, results-oriented team-player eager to bring strong administrative skills to a growing company.
Audio Video Tape
United States Navy
1. Served as an Electronics Technician aboard the USS John Adams SSBN 620 in the Navigation Division
2. Operated, maintained and performed all preventative and corrective maintenance on all equipment to include computers and all peripheral equipment, AN/BPS-15 Radar Unit (ships navigation radar) and APX-72 IFF Radar System.
3. Served as leading technician because of superior knowledge and expert trouble shooting skills.
4. Results-oriented Navcenter Supervisor using analytical skills to improve system performance.
1. Served as Instructor for the computers and related peripheral equipment block.
2. Supervised the training of subordinate technicians in preventative and corrective maintenance of the computers and peripherals in a laboratory setting.
3. As Subject Matter Expert and Certified Master Training Specialist, evaluated other instructors for proficiency and technical accuracy.
4. Created and maintained test question and answer bank.
5. Created training plans to enhance student learning.
6. Consistently lauded by students and supervisors for outstanding teaching methods.
1. Developed a preventive and corrective maintenance plan for all company equipment.
2. Performed all preventive and corrective maintenance all electronic equipment located on store premises. The equipment includes: Audio Cassette duplicators, King 680 Magnetic Tape Cassette Loaders, Stereo Amplifiers, audio and video mixers, VCRs and video duplicators, Cassette decks, CD Tower duplicators, digital mastering equipment, 80 Gallon Ingersoll Rand Compressor and related air system.
3. Consulted with Customers on their sound systems and duplication equipment by providing on-site training, installation and maintenance where necessary.
4. Engineered audio recordings by using mixers and state of the art editing equipment.
5. Performed on-site recordings of conferences and provided quality masters using state of the art equipment and software.
6. Mass produced audio and video recordings using state of the art commercial duplication and printing equipment.
7. Monitored and made recommendations about the existing products which yielded increased sales.
1. Effectively supervised complex audio and video editing of all analog and digital formats to CD, DVD or other digital formats.
2. Performed creative graphic art services using Adobe Photoshop.
3. Supervised the mass production of all products and services offered, maintaining ahigh degree of quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
4. Responsible for the training and education of all employees to include the safety and operation of all company equipment, all services offered by Audio Video Tape and company procedures and policies.
5. Encouraged and motivated all employees to strive for excellence in product knowledge and customer service by leading by example.
6. Supervised the maintenance of all company equipment.
7. Introduced new products and services to Audio Video, which increased store profits.
8. Performed administrative duties such as invoicing, collections, payroll, tax payments, company deposits, purchases of stock and office supplies, product pricing, sales goals, hiring and termination of employees, and all customer service concerns.
United States Navy
1. SWS Electronics A School
2. Electronics Technician C-7 School (Lower division Electronic Engineering)
3. Micro-Miniature Repair School
4. Instructor Training School
5. Curriculum Development School
6. Leadership, Management, Education and Training School
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: