Electronic warfare specialist with expertise in electrical distribution and transmission systems installation. Employs knowledge of wiring diagrams and electrical-testing instruments including, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, time domain relfectometers and digital and analog multimeters
I have strong knowledge in multiple areas of wiring including Coaxial/Triaxial/Twinaxial cabling and nuclear hardened cabling.
I am proficient at reading and interpreting wiring diagrams along with troubleshooting faulty circuitry. Also proficient at soldering, daisey-chain wiring, standard/hex crimping, splicing, and single conductor along with video lines and transmission lines repair.
AC/DC power and control systems
Superior troubleshooting skills
Electrical testing knowledge
Electronic test tools
Inter-related circuit alignment
Qualified bobcat driver.
- Performs organizational-level maintenance inspections, diagnostics, and repairs on USAF B-52H aircraft
- Removes, inspects, adjusts, overhauls, installs, troubleshoots and operates electronic countermeasure systems
- Accurately maintains equipment documentation, aircraft forms and Integrated Maintenance Data System records
- Disassembles, tests, aligns, assembles/reprograms aircraft subsidiaries
- Generated 16 USAF aircraft for GLOBAL THUNDER 2009
- Isolated faulty coaxial line; prevented loss of $68K asset
- Deployed PACOM bomber presence; completed 492 repair actions--contributed to 160 mission flown in 4 months
- Diagnosed radar interference fault; replaced intermittent blanking module
- Located panoramic indicator malfunction; replaced defective interconnect cable--prevented $90K in system damage.
- Isolated radar warning receiver system fault by repairing broken wiring
- Accomplished 14 aircraft end-to-end inspections; isolated/repaired 87+ faults--validated aircraft defensive system
- Pinpointed three inoperative items from supply; submitted deficiency reports--recovered $252K in Air Force funds
Repaired and tested microwave amplifiers and transmission lines, high-voltage power supplies, displays and antenna positioning systems.
Frequently worked overtime, weekends and holidays.
Trained maintenance journeymen electricians and electrical apprentices.
Interpreted electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints and diagrams.
Rebuilt and repaired printed circuit boards.
Repaired electrical equipment using hand and power tools and testing and diagnostic equipment.
Drafted and completed a daily, weekly and monthly checklist for building equipment maintenance.
Verified that all equipment was certified and met regulatory requirements.
Installed and repaired equipment based on mechanical drawings and electrical prints.
ALL CREDITED HOURS
-BASIC ELEC PRINC/CIRCUITS
-BASIC SOLID-STATE THEORY
-ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYS APP
-FUND OF AVI SYSTEMS
-INTEG AVI SYSTEMS LAB
-ELEC WARFARE SYS THEORY
-BASIC ELEC WARFARE LAB
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: