9+ years of electrical experience in nuclear power plants, refineries, fuel/ liquids storage plants, chemical plants and commercial businesses Very knowledgeable with computers and Microsoft office Testing: Inspected and tested machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions. Inspection: Followed checklists to inspect drives, motors, and belts and do other maintenance jobs. Blueprint Reading: Read blueprints, work orders, and production schedules to accurately determine job instructions and specifications. Knowledge to learn and adapt to any work site, hands on enthusiast. Professional Summary Focused electrician with many years of industrial and commercial experience. Able to read blueprints and prioritize work to meet deadline requirements. Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Can work any shifts.
NCCER Industrial Electrician
· ELET 101 – DC fundamentals involving series, parallel, combo circuits as well as concepts of resistance, capacitance, and inductance.
· ELET 102 – AC principals including single and poly phase circuits nonsinusoidal waveforms and transformers. Includes Fournier analysis and P-Spice PC software.
· ELET 103 – (Lab) Investigation of DC circuits with emphasis on practical electric circuits
· ELET 155 – Fundamentals of electronic devices, circuit analysis of power supplies, amplifiers and other circuits
· ELET 160 – Programming techniques and methods as they relate to engineering and computer hardware topics
· ELET 260 - Theory and operation of transducers for measurement of pressure, flow, liquid level, and temperature. Common mechanical and electrical devices analyzed. Covers automatic process controls, on-off proportion rate and reset, pneumatic and electrical systems
· ELET 287 – Applications and operation of PLC's including design of logic diagrams using ladder logic. Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
· ELET 285 - Control of industrial machinery and processes through electronic circuits and systems. Includes devices and techniques to sense, measure and control physical parameters with state-of-the-art industrial process control. Explains system design and troubleshooting.
· ELET 291 – Intro to microprocessor architecture, addressing and programming, input/output memory devices. Includes experiments in microcomputer programming, hardware analysis, timing and design.
· ENGL 101 – Intro to critical thinking, reading and writing and rhetorical skills required in the college and beyond.
· ENGL 102 – Continuation and further development of material and strategies introduced in English Composition 1.
· MATH 118 – Intro to MATH 130 basic algebra applications
· MATH 130 – in depth treatment of solving equations and inequalities. Function properties and graphs; inverse functions; linear, quadratic, polynomial, rational, exponential, and logarithmic functions with applications.
· MATH 131 – Trigonometry functions and graphs; inverse trig functions; fundamental identities and angle formulas; solving equations and triangles with applications; polar coordinate system.
· PHYS 141 – Algebra/ Trigonometry based physics: vectors, kinematic, Newton's Laws, momentum, work & energy, rotations, oscillations, elasticity & equilibrium; thermodynamics
· PHYS 143 – along with PHYS 141 Lab and experiments
· HIST – various history and science courses completed
· Electives – various electives completed
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: