A highly efficient, innovative and driven Digital Marketing Manager with extensive experience of supporting sales departments by developing & managing marketing plans. Comfortable working in a fast paced, hands on, growth oriented work environment. Possess a proven ability to successfully launch products and web campaigns that align with marketing initiatives. Now looking forward to making a significant contribution n to an E-commerce department of a company that offers genuine opportunities for progression and growth.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|Analytics||Google Analytics||5||This Year|
|SEM||Google Adwords||3||This Year|
|Microsoft Office||Excel||6||This Year|
Responsible for leading and organizing all aspects of the e-commerce business for both Pixi sites (US & UK) and POP Beauty sites (US & UK). As well as content creation and organization of supporting website for PIxi, Pixi University.
Daily responsibilities included managing product creation, inventory levels, static web page content, aggregation of product information from multiple sources, as well as working hand in hand with marketing and design departments to coordinate assets for web page builds.
* Manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including content strategy and development, promotional campaigns, website design, customer service and web analytics.
* Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability.
* Go to market time lines & Plans.
* Oversaw numerous product & campaign launches.
* Managed, measured and reported on product and category sales.
* Created and maintain email marketing list and campaigns.
* Manage SEM and SEO campaigns Google Ad-Words & Bing
* Proficient in Magento and Shopify e-commerce platforms as well as Wordpress.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and Power Point
Was responsible for leading, organizing and supporting all efforts on several E-commerce websites (Incipio, Tavik, Braven, iGo) as well as content and organization of several supporting websites.
Daily responsibilities included managing product creation, inventory levels, category management, static web page content, aggregation of product information from multiple sources, as well as working hand in hand with marketing and design departments to coordinate assets for web page builds.
As E-commerce and digital marketing for Power Balance I handled all online marketing initiatives, including: e-commerce strategy, social media management, ad buying and content creation.
In addition to managing all aspects of the e-commerce business including promotional campaigns, website design, customer service and web analytics.
In a business critical role making a substantial contribution to the future growth of the company.
Responsible for management of company website, campaign and product updates, including reporting on all key metrics.
3 Years Varsity Track & Field
2 Year Varsity Soccer
Member of Men's Soccer Team.
Lucid Fusion INC.
John S Dull and Associates
Junior of AND Company
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: