Focused Nonprofit Social Services Director proudly offering over 10+ years of experience hiring, mentoring and training talented staff members. Knowledgeable in laws related to welfare and crisis intervention. Skilled and smart leader remains calm in stressful environments. Develops and implements training for staff and attends seminars and conferences for professional development. Continuously improves processes and services to support patient care, education and research.
Sembrando Futuros / Fondos Unidos de Puerto Rico
· Developed evaluation formats for different programs
· Budget proposals
· Evidence based research
· Participated in budget meetings and evaluations of the effectiveness of other non-profit organizations affiliated to Fondos Unidos of Puerto Rico. (United Way)
· Focus on the development of different brochures and strategies that will impact the different communities in Puerto Rico throughout their programs.
2009 – 2010
Río Abajo Elementary School in Ceiba, PR as a Social Worker in training.
· Individual and group intervention
· Established evaluations of services needed
· Supported the head Social Worker in building rapport with students and their families
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: